Richard L. Hornbeck
Concentration: municipal law, administrative law and labor law
- Born 1945, Syracuse, New York;
- B.A., 1968, Syracuse University;
- J.D., 1974, University of Wyoming;
- admitted to the bar, Maine, 1974, U.S. District Court, District of Maine, 1975;
- Staff Attorney, Maine Labor Relations Board, 1974-1978;
- Town Attorney, Town of Topsham, 1978-2003.
- Former Member: Governor's Commission on Land Use Regulation.
- Member: Maine State and American Bar Associations, Bath-Brunswick Area
Association (President 1997-1999).
- Commercial Pilot, resident of Bowdoinham, Maine.