Concentration: business law, commercial law, estate planning, and commercial real estate law.
Born 1942, New York, New York;
B.S., cum laude, 1964, United States Merchant Marine Academy;
LL.B, 1967, New York University;
Admitted to bar in New York, 1967;
- District of Columbia, 1968;
- Maine, U.S. Court of Military Appeals, 1970;
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1971.
- Trial Attorney, Department of Justice Admiralty Section, 1971-72.
- Captain, JAGC, U.S. Naval Reserve Retired, 1968-1998, Staff Judge Advocate,
REDCOMME, former Staff Judge Advocate, NAS, Brunswick, Maine.
- Member of Maine State Bar Association and Maritime Law Association of the
- Chairman, Mid-Coast Hospital Board of Directors, 1996-1998.
- Friends of Bowdoin Committee, 1995 to 2005, Coastal Humane Society Finance
Committee, 1999 to 2004.
- Assistant Coach, Bowdoin College Wrestling, 1972-1987, Assistant Coach,
Bowdoin College Squash, 1999 to present.
- Member Board of Director, Mid-Coast Hospital Board of Directors, 1991-2001,
Member, Mid-Coast Health Services Board of Directors, 2001 to present.
- Winner Hugh Howell Award for Outstanding Senior Reserve Judge Advocate,
East Coast - 1995.
- Appointed by Governor to be a Trustee of the Midcoast Regional Redevelopment
Authority, the statutorily created authority charged with the long term
responsibility of developing and privatizing the former Naval Air Station,
Brunswick; currently serving as Chairman of MRRA Board
- First Parish Church Endowment Fund Committee. Resident of Harpswell, Maine.